Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello Everybody...

Just thought I would update you on how I am doing...looking forward to my birthday on August 14th - that's Friday (oh goodie...oh boy!). I am loving my foster home...I would love to have a home like this one...a doggie door to go in and out of at my convenience and did I tell y'all that my foster mom has a big fenced back yard...well it is all mine (okay I share it with my 4 greyt foster siblings). My foster mom has told me that I have been quick to learn to not counter-surf...to not get on the furniture AND she has been amazed that I have not ever "marked" (whatever that means) anything in the house. I love laying on one of the beds my foster mom provided but don't mind being in my crate. I still like my ball but I have found that I also like the stuffies in the toy box here at my foster mom's.

Doesn't someone out there in this big 'ol world have a home where I wouldn't have to share it with small furry animals/cats - just what is up with those things anyway?

Signing off for now - your everloving hound,
Kassard

2 comments:

  1. You are SO handsome it won't take you long to find a home of your very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Burfday to you,
    Happy Burfday to youuuuu,
    Happy Buuuurfday to the handsome Kassard,
    Happy Burfday to youuuuuuuuuu!

    Wishing you hugs, and treats, and your very own home!!!

    ReplyDelete